Subject: How to use "Formations" Goodie to create Exploded Views?
1) Load the OneSpace Goodie "sd_form"
2) Load the OneSpace Goodie "am_form"
3) These Goodies should be visible at Toolbox
4) Start the "Formations" and enter the owning assembly
5) Enter a name for this particular Formation (e.g. Position1 )
6) Modify the position of the parts in the assembly (This will no affect to
the standard formation, as we are currently in the formation
Bring all the parts to the exploded position manually or with the help of macros (e.g. SolidGenius)
7) Go to the Annotation and make the standard annotation
9) Start the "Explode" goodie from Toolbox
10) Select "Create" from menu, enter the Formation "Position1"
11) Enter the direction for "Exploded" View
12) Create the Exploded View on the Standard sheet and update it